Wednesday, April 6, 2011

WHO ARE YOU?

You’re probably wondering who Kelli Scott is.


Kelli Scott, a former airline employee, spent her career globetrotting the world, leaving broken hearts and empty champagne flutes in every port (airport). Turning over a new leaf, she started her own now-defunct religion, also revolving around champagne. Currently a recluse living on a mountaintop in the Appalachians, she enjoys rock gardening, taxidermy and writing her semi-autobiographical memoirs.


That’s what it says on my profile page at Ellora’s Cave. I think I was having a champagne moment when I wrote that. Clearly some of it is not true. I’ll let you guess the fact from fiction.

I’m a debut erotic writer for Ellora’s Cave Branded line. I write about couples in committed relationships. You know—marriage. My first-ever erotic story begins at the rehearsal dinner of a wedding and ends in bed. In between dinner and bed, a storm rages outside the wedding venue while passion erupts inside.



Friend me on Facebook. I’m a really good friend. If you drink too much virtual champagne, I’ll hold your hair while you cyber puke. Or stalk me down on Twitter. Find me on Goodreads.

Now tell me, who are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment