Tuesday, July 17, 2012

BOOBS & BUTTS & THIGHS OH MY!

I didn't want to do it, but I finally put a content warning on my blog. Why? Well...


Here's reason number one. It's just a little bit of butt...but I tried to put this awsome cover in a Romantic Times advertisement and they said "no, no, no". This cover had to go back to the art department for some fog to hide her crack.


This is Guillermo's favorite cover because he likes big butts. And clearly the guy on the cover likes what he sees.

I've been lucky in that my excerpts have been for the most part PG rated, but my next cover for Silk Stalkings is also a little racy and my EDGE release from Decadent is all kinds of naked and spicy. So it was simply time to put a warning on my blog. Consider yourself warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment